Thursday, August 19, 2010

tickle #3

30 day blog challenge 18/30

I detest recliners.  I believe that they belong in nursing homes.  Guess what my husband wants more than anything?  Yup, a recliner.  I've always managed to talk him out of it, I even talked him into saving the funds for a reclining armchair that I don't love but wouldn't make me want to hurl each day.  I finally got new sofas this year and I love their clean angles and straight lines.  He sent me a text this morning asking me if I mind if he brings home a recliner that his parents are getting rid of.  I haven't replied, but I can't say no.  I love him and he works super hard while I stay home and play with Lucas.  If he feels like he needs to recline after work, who am I to stop him?  I hope the jumbo-sized, round, puffy recliner makes him happy.

At least it doesn't look like this one.
























next:  a talent of mine

No comments: