Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Favorite Song

30 Day Blog Challenge 1/30

I wish that I had just one favorite song.

I didn't have a lot of food cravings when I was pregnant with Lucas but one thing that I did enjoy on a daily basis was classic country music. The Highwaymen, David Allan Coe, June Carter, Merle Haggard, Hank Jr, etc. This is the music, along with various southern rock artists, that was the soundtrack for my childhood and I craved it. For the past year, I've been listening to two songs more than others so I am going to call them my current favorites.

1. Pancho and Lefty - Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard

cause I like songs that tell a story



2. Long Ride Home - Patty Griffin

cause sometimes sad songs are the best songs



My husband can't wait for this music phase to end. He hates it!

For tomorrow, My Favorite Movie.

No comments: