- 4 tablespoons cake flour (plain flour, not self-rising)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (you can add more or less)
- 1 dash vanilla
- Add dry ingredients to a coffee mug and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and vanilla essence, mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minuter at 1000 watts.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little and you can tip onto a plate if you want.