Sunday, September 19, 2010

no wagon

I have been planning a birthday party for my baby.  I am trying not to go overboard and keep things simple, like I always said that I would, but I am so excited.  I think that his first birthday means more to me than Lucas being a one year old.  It means that we made it through a year of something that I wasn't sure that I would be able to do. 

I wanted to buy Lucas a wagon for his birthday.  I had visions of pulling him around the neighborhood, the park, festivals, and other quaint little family friendly places.  I kept asking Alex if he had any gifts in mind and what he thought about the wagon and he said that he didn't care and the wagon sounded okay.  That was until we went to Toys R Us yesterday to pick one out and he and Lucas saw this.





I could tell from the giggles and squeals that the wagon wasn't going to happen, oh Lucas liked it too.

No comments: