Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Do Pipe Bombs Tick?

I saw a live version of this at DC. It was great! I think it should have won the masquerade.



We had a great time, it was even better than I had expected.. Alex and I are both kind of sad that Dragoncon is over. We are already planning to go back next year when Alex's foot will be better! Yay!

And since I am getting so much nerd on lately, I thought I would post this. . .

Your result for The Star Wars Personality Test...

Threepio


According to our patented JawamaticTM technology, you are most like See-Threepio (C-3P0) in personality.



Threepio, being a protocol droid, favours traditional values. Programmed for etiquette and protocol, he is always concerned with doing what is proper and expected, caring for people's material needs above all else. He is methodical, value-driven and practical at his best.



Threepio is, in a word, diligent.



(The polar opposite of See-Threepio is Artoo-Detoo.)



The eight profiles are as follows:



Take The Star Wars Personality Test at HelloQuizzy



C-3PO! What a bummer!


No comments: