Saturday, September 27, 2008

random

I get a daily newsletter from Ideal Bite, it has tips about going green and stuff. You know the new super trend that is sweeping the nation. I definitely believe in being more conservative and less wasteful, and some of the info that they've sent has helped me to go paraben and sulfate free. The more I read about parabens, the more they scare me and with my reproductive "issues" I thought it couldn't hurt anything (except my wallet). I just hope what I am reading is true. They had a drawing the other day for a Sea Bag. Sea Bags are totes that are made from used sailboat sails. I got this one in the mail from them the other day.
It's very nice! I had no idea what a $110 tote bag was like but now I do. Yay! They have drawings all the time and now I know that you really can win something.

I also got these shoes
I love ebay, they were brand new with the tags and only $32!

I also got a new swimsuit (that I don't really care for but I waiting too long and everything is out of stock) to wear to the Bahamas. We leave in 21 days! Yippee!

I've started reading this.



I am afraid of what it's going to do to my brain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Amy,

Sorry for the comment post, but I couldn’t find any email contact information on your blog. Ideal Bite is fabulous. Their emails are always full of green tips that we can all incorporate into our day-to-day lives. I just thought I'd let you know that there are other ways you can help the environment without hurting your wallet! I work with ShoreBank, an environmentally and socially responsible bank that is dedicated to protecting the environment and improving our communities. Right now, Shore Bank is offering 3.5% APY on their online high-yield savings account, and each person that funds an account with $500 or more will receive a sustainable canteen.

Saving with ShoreBank offers amazing value because ShoreBank offers a competitive rate, and you get the satisfaction of knowing that your money is being invested in environmentally sound, profitable and socially responsible projects. And because ShoreBank has been in business for over 35 years, has more than $2.2 billion in assets, and is backed by the full faith and credit of the FDIC, you can also rest easy knowing your money is secure.

You can find more information about ShoreBank, including loan success stories, press coverage, video and audio content, images and more at http://www.swirlspace.net/shorebankdirect/index.php.

When you invest in ShoreBank, you help fund companies like Indie Energy, an energy company in Chicago using geothermal energy to provide green energy to customers and increase green employment opportunities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OcQ7nfH9EE.

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me at tracy@swirl.net.

Thanks for your time,

Tracy Fischer
Outreach Manager - Swirl
tracy@swirl.net