Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wine Night

Before I got pregnant, Alex and I always had wine night on Monday evening. I thought of it as a way to learn more about wine, try new types, and to get a bit tipsy after the first workday of the long week ahead. We picked the ritual back up a couple of weeks ago. Now, I've decided that I am adding wine to the list of things that I want to love but really don't even like. So far this list has two other items: coffee and sushi. I want to enjoy coffee, sushi, and wine just like all the other cool kids, but alas, I cannot. So as of right now, I hereby declare Monday nights, LIQUOR NIGHT! Woot!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Why couldn't you do that when I was living there!?! ;) You don't have to like wine--or Christmas for that matter--love what you love! :)