Tuesday, December 16, 2008

43 Things

In an effort to post more, I am now copying email forwards for content. Rebecca sent this to me.



43 Odd Things about you!


1. Do you like blue cheese? mmmm. . .Yes but feta is betta!

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, but I didn't understand the point

3. Do you own a gun? We have a pellet rifle and a crossbow, we need a real gun to take with us when we
run to the hills :-)

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favourite? Grape

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, mainly because I think I will have something
bad wrong with me and the Dr. won't find it.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them with chili and slaw but the hot dog itself grosses me out if I
think about it too much.

7. Favorite Christmas movie. Charlie Brown Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? OJ w/ heavy pulp

9. Can you do push ups? don't push me, push a push-pop (that was for you Alex) and No, I can't.

10. What's your favourite piece of jewelery? wedding ring, did a Canadian write this?

11. Favorite hobby? Oh, I've tried SO many! Currently, sleeping, listening to music, hiking (although I don't
get to do it much and I am not very good at it)
12. Do you have A.D.D.? probably. I know I don't have ADHD, though.

13. What's one trait you don't like about yourself? jealousy, I am kind of a sore looser.

14. Middle name? Genell

15. Name 3 things you are thinking about right now?
dogs, this email, I'm kind of thirsty

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
water, cranberry juice, OJ

17. Current worry? the economy

18. Current hate right now?
how easily people are brainwashed by the media

19. Favorite place to be?
in my bed

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I don't remember, it must have been great!

21. Where would you like to go?
Tokyo

22. Do you own slippers? What kind of slippers? Yes, they are pink and fuzzy

23. What color shirt are you wearing right now? it's polka dotted and the dots are all different
colors (orange, brown, blue, yellow)

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Yes! They stay cool all night long, I want a purple set!

25. Can you whistle? Yes, my Nana says that it sounds like I've been eating chicken when I whistle ?

26. Favorite color? Purple

27. Would you be a pirate? a music/software pirate? 'fraid so. a eye patch/peg leg pirate? not so much.

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I make lists in the shower

29. Favorite Girl's Name? Ruby

30. Favorite Boy's name? Alex

31. What's in your pocket right now? chap stick and a post-it with the name of a song I heard today
on wncw

32. Last thing that made you laugh? Some guy saying my last name on the phone.

33. Best bed sheets as a child? clouds, there are two questions on here about sheets?

34. Worst injury you've ever had? herniated disk and I fell out of a moving car when I was three,
I don't remember much about it though.

35. Do you love where you live?
Not at all, my neighbors are CRAZY!

36. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2

37. Who is your loudest friend?
MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. How many dogs do you have?
3

39. Does someone have a crush on you?
I don't think so, does my husband count?

40. What is your favorite book?
It's too hard to think of just one, I am really enjoying the 2009 Ikea
catalog right now.

41. What is your favorite candy?
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans

42. Favorite Sports Team? Team Quest

43. What song do you want played at your funeral? So Long and Thanks for All the Fish! not really

1 comment:

rxervin said...

Purple satin sheets?! Bow chicka bow wow... Amy, you freak! LOL! I imagine you're blushing already which makes me LOL even more thinking about it.
You're adorable.
Thanks for the post!