Sunday, January 20, 2008

Late Christmas in the Smokies

Right now, I am in a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN with Alex's family. We have watched a bunch of movies and played munchkin and SoC. Yesterday, Alex and I search the town for a sports bar that was showing the UFC but we didn't fine one. Apparently, the UFC hasn't caught on in TN. It snowed yesterday and we rode some go carts. It was pretty fun, but cold. We also visited this shop
the artist, who was really nice and welcoming, had a gallery upstairs with an awesome swirly floor. We were really impressed with one painting but I didn't have the $ to shell out for it and $24 print really didn't do the work justice. Maybe later, I will add it to my wish list. Today , we might be going ice skating or to a magic show. I found a cool black light indoor mini golf place that looked like fun. It's hard to plan activities for 15 people. We'll see what the day brings. I miss my puppies but my sweet family is taking care of them.

Ciao!

No comments: