Monday, April 12, 2010

Smilers never lose and frowners never win.

I've been singing Frente today.  All the creatures in my house are happy and optimistic on this Monday morning. We had a pretty good weekend.  Alex, Julie, Lucas, and I took a day trip to Charleston on Saturday. I got to visit an actual Urban Outfitters store, instead of their site, for the first time.  I didn't buy anything because we're poor but it was heavenly.  We also walked until our feet ached and talked about what it would be like if we lived in a house on the Battery.  Then we sang Battery by Metallica.  We finished the day with too much seafood at Hyman's Seafood.  Their food is also heavenly.  Now I am off to browse banana recipes since I have a bunch rotting on the kitchen counter.  Charleston pics below













































1 comment:

rxervin said...

We've been craving a Charleston trip, too. Not sure how to do it though as the little one starts writhing in her carseat after about 20 minutes. Humph.
Lucas is a-dorable! So glad you're happy. <3