I can spend hours on the apartment therapy sites. I've made a list of some of my favorite things from the last few weeks. Too bad I'm broke.
1. Tauntaun sleeping bag- I don't know if an adult can fit in this, especially an expanding pregnant lady, but I would love to give it a shot.
2. Oliver's Room- I'd already spotted this cute nursery on Flickr and got the paint approval from Alex. I can't believe he liked it too, that's a first. Too bad we can't agree on a name that easily. I love to watch cute stuff travel around the net. Makes me feel like I'm on the inside. It probably should make me feel like I spend too much time online.
3. Recipes- I've already made our menu out for the rest of the month. It didn't include these soft pretzels or cucumber water, but the second draft will. The menu does feature MS's Gnocchi with summer veggies and slow-cooker chicken tacos. Yum, I hope.
4. Cookware- This post just made me want to give my cast iron skillet more love.
5. unPaper Towels- I've tried to limit myself to one or two rolls of paper towels a month. Not because I am "green" (I really hate the green movement btw) but because I get really pissed off about paying a bunch of cash for paper that I am going to get dirty and throw away. I like the idea of keeping these in a basket by the sink.
I'm sure there are many more that I am forgetting right now. I haven't even mentioned my favorite flickr and etsy finds. I'll save those for future post content.
I had a killer thrifting day last Saturday. Tons of baby gear, clothing, books, I even picked up some vintage pyrex for my tiny collection and this baby sling. Yay.
Oh, yeah. I started a facebook after my little sister and numerous others convinced me. I expect to treat it about the same as the myspace attempt that I made several years ago. Meaning I'll probably never log on or reply to anyone and they'll get pissed off and go away. We'll see, I may dig it.