Monday, June 25, 2007

I love weekends!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I did. I went to see 1408 with Alex yesterday. It was a good show, it was kind of trippy and it had John in it so you can't beat that. The most exciting part was a preview for a new Halloween directed by Rob Zombie. I love horror movies but I am a bit desensitized to most. I think that Rob Zombie must have had the same problem and he decided to do something about it. The Devil's Rejects scared the crap out of me and I loved it. I can't wait to see what he does with Michael Myers.

After the movie, we went to Target (mmmm. . .Target) to get new pillows. I love pillows, especially the cool side. Then we went to Chili's to get Alex some ribs and we noticed that we were driving over a lot of debris and small trees on the way. I didn't really think anything of it but when we got to Chili's our server said that a tornado had just came through Haywood rd. It must have happened while we were in Target (Target saved the day!) Then she said that they were out of ribs, OUT OF RIBS! That's like McDonalds being out of fries or Krispy Kreme being out of doughnuts! Well maybe not just like that, but close. Anyway, we did notice that a bunch of signs were smashed and more trees were down on the way home. Thank Goodness we needed pillows :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Amy!!! You're doing a great job!

I will also need some more info about 1408. The story was ok, I'm really looking forward to the movie. I too looooooove John. :)

PS - I love this profile picture of you!!!

rxervin said...

Mmmm. Yes, Target!!! Can you believe there isn't one but 45 minutes away from here?! Ugh.