Saturday, June 23, 2007

Amy's Weblog-TAKE TWO

I have tried blogging before. It didn't work out. I am not sure what happened but I am willing to give it another try.

Ok. First, I'll give you a little background on myself. I am a 28 year old kid living in Greenville, SC with my husband, Alex. I have three dogs. Marley, Jubei Kibagami , and Chico. I also have an orange cat named Tang. I spend my days in a cubicle and my nights and weekends hanging with the hubby and being geeky. I'm crafty and I like to read. Fiction only and never anything sad. I can't handle tragedy, I am a little sensitive. Lately, I have been sewing more than knitting and playing a lot of Settlers of Catan. I am very good at SoC, I don't loose. . .much.

It will probably take me a little while to get the hang of this. I need to brush up on my skills, any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated. Stay tuned and thanks for your patience.

No comments: