Thursday, July 22, 2010

get fit or get out!

I just googled "has anyone ever died from the Insanity workout".  That pretty much sums up my last hour.  I bought Insanity for a great price on Ebay a couple of weeks ago, but we went on vacation and came home with colds and decided this would be the week.  The workout is really hard for me, probably too hard.  I think I completed half of it and my results on the initial fit test were depressing.  I've considered shelving the Insanity for something less intense but I really don't want to.  I'm going to stick with it until the end or until my knees break.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Now, I'm off to the shower!

1 comment:

rxervin said...

Good for you, Amy! I know the feeling. I walked out of a pilates class 15 minutes early because I was so embarassed with myself for not being able to do all the moves... and it was a "beginners" class! Shyah. I was still sore for 3 days after though!
Keep on working out! Eventually you'll be able to keep up the insanity with ease!