Tuesday, March 17, 2009

been a long time.

It's been a while. I will try to sum up all that's occurred.

-I used my new mixer, really enjoyed it.
-My favorite neighbor, Mark, moved away. I miss him, but he's doing great in his new digs.
-My favorite friend, Jennifer, doesn't work with me anymore. I miss her too. It's not the same.
-The snap peas that I started for the CAF Snap Pea Challenge are growing like crazy, no blooms yet.
-I spent a Saturday night at my in-laws while they were out of town. We had to watch Alex's little brothers because they're crazy teenagers that can't be trusted. I took a really nice shower, ate spaghetti, and watched the UFC.
-We ordered new board games, Pandemic and the Battlestar Galactica game, can't wait to try them. Maybe I'll get to this weekend.
-I missed the Ani DiFranco concert that I bought tickets for months ago because I wrecked the Jeep. . .again. This was a big one. I have whiplash and a bunch of scrapes and bruises. I got t-boned on Wade Hampton. Lucky for me, my Jeep is taller than that little Nissan. Not so lucky for the other guy. He's okay though, I checked while we were in the ER. For now, I'm driving a tiny rental car. I don't feel very safe, I need to drive tank.
-I've been sleeping all the rest of the time because I am 10 weeks pregnant. Yep, pretty shocking. I don't know when you are supposed to blog about such things so here ya go. I guess now we'll have to tell all of our friends and family.

Meet Bob the Blob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited . - The Allens

rxervin said...

OMG Congrats! Been awhile since i've lurked on anyone's blogs because I've been recovering from our latest addition myself. It's been a long time since you've blogged... where's our update?!