Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday is Bad!

This makes me sick! I can't believe people! I didn't buy anything yesterday except a couple of bags of melokheya, pumpkin seeds, and ceylon tea-not because it was black Friday but because I was hungry and I was at the Pita House-yum.

I think I just decided that I cannot participate in after Thanksgiving sales again. This is going to break Alex's heart because it's the best time to buy electronics. Since we stopped giving/receiving Christmas presents, the whole season is really making me sad. I can't stand hearing Christmas music right after Halloween. I used to like it but I am afraid that it was for the wrong reasons. What happened to Thanksgiving? It's getting lost somewhere in between.

Ay me!

1 comment:

rxervin said...

I feel your pain. Rob's Mom really get's into the materialism of the holiday. I'm so glad Josie's too young to really take it in while we're living here!